Friday, April 25, 2008

A SurPriSE =)

Hey people ;) Finally done my CAT papers !! Yeah yeah ~ *humming happily*





~Though I still have my Moral Studies papers to go..=P ~





And I definately dun wanna fail and resit for Moral, AGAIN ! xP





Anyway, receive this surprise when I was studying for my audit paper =)

My sister passed this to me and I was like "Awww"~



My godness, I got a PRESENT !!! xD ~


*hugs present*



~ So long never receive presents dy ~




Pinkie pink Present :)




With lotz of Love and Memories ;)



















And guess what I found in it?



A LETTER !!! xD



*Delighted*



How long since I last receive a letter huh? Hmmm...



~ Not just a letter, a letter with lots of pages !! =3 ~



Hey thanks a lot ya ;)














And finally the present itself =)



*Loves*




Something which I really forgot about its existence since very long time ago =/




Owh well, I got very bad memories xP Forgive me~ LoL~



GOOD thing comes when you LEAST expect it. It's very true :)














On the contrary, when you expect things a lot, they tend to FAIL you.



*****




Too many things happen recently, giving me such a big headache. Anyway I'm really glad that I'm now done with my Mock. Though I have no hope on my result..but still, it's over.



Having sorethroat, serious headache with a little fever now =( *sniff sniff*



Too much hope, or maybe it's a false hope from the beginning, is a very bad thing. Very bad indeed. Like seriously gonna break down, anytime.

I wonder how long I can stand still and watching everything as if it's nothing, trying to leave it as it is, striving hard to forget and forgive. Everything has a limit, and I might just give up, I dunno.





*****



Owh well, anyway...



Gonna enjoy my sleep very soon ;)



Seriously lack of sleep nowadays



*sighs*
Gonna enjoy my sleep very soon :D
Owh !! My Moral =/
My notes are even incomplete btw~
So.........
Ding, can you sit beside me during Moral Exam? xD

No comments: