Thursday, April 3, 2008

Once again the Tagging Game...LOL

I like dandelion =) Looks nice isnt it ? >>>



Anyway, got tagged again and shall do it today ( to cure my boredom ) xD
List out Top 5 present you wish for :

1. Everyone around me is happy, especially the ones I love ( families, friends, people who is special to me )

2. A peace and happy world =)

3. I can travel around the world with someone I like

4. Hmmm....to get whatever I want xD greedy huh?

5. Last one...Hehe =) A secret of mine ;)




The person who tag me is Darren Ng




Your 5 impressions of Darren Ng:




~ Hmm...my first impression is : someone who's vry cool & doesnt talk much xD
Now...*shakes head* hahaha xP


~ Caring =)
~ Kind x3


~ Hmmm...hmmm.... why 5 so many eh? lol...
*thinks thinks*
oh yea, cares wht he cares ;) hehee


~ Quite tolerate wif me, I guess xD hehee..




MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU




~ Urmm...gave me a teddy bear x3
~ Brings jacket for me almost everyday
~ Never scold me (up to this point of time) xD
~ Wrote something special for me in blog
~ There are actually many things that are memorable to me =) sometimes even the smallest thing will makes me x3 or xD




THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU




Urmm..."what la you" hahaha xD
or " Dun worry" I guess ;) Cos I always worry about so many stuffs =/




IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL




Urmm...he is now =3
*hey why I got so many "urmmm" in this post? =/


IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE




Either I pissed him off or he pissed me off I guess....
Or he did sth wrong to me? xP




PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU




1. David =)


2. Liza, my ex-lover xD


3. Ding ( juz do both la, hahaha )


4. Angeline =)


5. Whitesheepy a.k.a my cute little sis xD
p/s : Darren u should thank me for not passing it back to u, lol !!




1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?


~ Himself xD nolar, hehehe =) Hey faster go find a gf lar u xP




2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?




~ Hehehe, anyone interested in pretty gal ? xP




3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?




Yes yes...definately...hahahah..xD
My ex-lover, I found someone for u here !




4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?


~ Haha, no way...No.4 is taken by her bao bei ;)
Both of them are definately straight lar..hehee




6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?


~ One minute ago xD We chat every minute we could !! hehee




7. DOES NO.4 WORK?


~ Hmm...not sure though =/ but I know she's going to study at Kampar, same college wif yiyi ~




8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?




~ nopee nope




9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?
~ I'm taken x3 LOL...xP


10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?


~ Yes !!! Till death do us apart!! xD
Unless anyone wanna rampas her from me....
Muz get my permission 1st lar,mayb I'll consider it if u treat me nice enough, hahaha xP *taking advantage of whoever wanna 'kau' her*




12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?


~ 2 is my ex-lover who curang to me xD haha...we know each other in CAT course
~ 4 is my classmate during secondary school =)




13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?

~ Eeeee...urmmmm.....gosh =/ I forgot dy...*blush*
I'm so sorry David =(
U know lar my memory vry bad =/




14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?


~ Ehh...same question with juz now tht one huh ? =="




15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?


~ Owhh, yesss yesh... So anyone wants her number?




Now....i shall tag....
1. David
2. Liza
3. Ding
4. Angeline
5. Whitesheep
Enjoy doing them, hehee..!!
p/s : Did some mistakes juz now, very sorry =/ and now I edited it dy.
Sorry... *hugs*

No comments: