Wednesday, February 6, 2008

BoR3d~~~


It's Chinese New Year Eve XD !!! I'm getting excited (coz gonna be Chinese New Year soon !!!) but at the same time I'm feeling vry vry boring at home...haiz =="

So I went downstairs and help my mom 2 prepare for today's reunion dinner :)


It happened that my sister already downstairs washing the vegetables, so I went along and help oso.Suddenly.....she discovered a snail on the vege ==" It's a vry small snail>>>


the little snail ( it's dead anyway) =="
And guess how my sister killed it? She killed it using the dish washing liquid XD haha~ anyway i got to take its picture before it's being thrown away :)

Been checking my files these days and saw all my secondary friends pictures....omg I missed them so much lar !! haiz... Long time didnt meet each other ady...Eveyone is busy with teir own affairs, some going overseas, some ady started their college / university life...some still waiting for reply, some still working....here is some of the photos...>>



our form 5 class trip 2 Lanjut




a bit too far ...anyway, from left : munn, kak wah,hui kee n me XD

dunno whtz d name for this game ady ( forgetten XD )




at last the picture we took for yiyi's birthday XD

I missed u all soooooooooo much lah hehe

Aiyo why la so hard 2 arrange all these pictures derr....T_T Anyway the good thing is.... All Done!! yeah !! XD




No comments: